We get big compliments from our customers in making IT possible. How do we do this? Simple! By having a great team and great minds working with us. As we grow and help our customers grow, we are always on the lookout for talented minds, skilled individuals to join our team.
Post Date:2015-09-23 00:19:14
- Develop site concept and website architecture
- Build websites appropriate to customer requirements and needs
- Integration, configuration, test and fix bugs of software programs with backend databases
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
- An ability to guide and mentor junior team members
- 0 - 2 years of relevant work experience in PHP/MySQL
- Motivated enough to understand and learn new Technological platforms- Html 5, iOS, etc
- Knowledge of OOPS (Object oriented programming in PHP 5) is an added advantage
- Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software
- Good knowledge of jQuery
- Should be able to maintain source code, and analyze and fix bugs wherever necessary
- Should be able to maintain existing websites, which are developed in open source format
- Should have excellent coding and logical skills
- Should be able to perform timely evaluation of new technologies and methodologies
Post Date:2015-12-30 06:29:05
Tag:Business Analyst,Requirement gathering,technical writing,client handling
The Business Analyst/Technical Writer will be responsible for producing high quality end-user documentation/content, such as proposals user guides, white papers, case studies etc.
- Analyze Requirements, draft Specifications and User Stories
- Research any pertinent information related to the assigned scope of work
- Develop end-user deliverable content/documentation for new functionality
- Maintain end-user deliverable content/documentation to existing functionality
- Abide to established standards and processes
- Publish all pertinent content
- Attend and participate in team related meetings.
- Knowledge of Ecommerce, Social networking, Mobile applications.
- Able to communicate with clients on phone (US /UK)
Qualifying Job Knowledge,Skills,& Abilities:
- 0- 2 years of experience in technical writing
- Impeccable writing skills
- Strong communications skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good organization skills. Must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be a strong team player.
Experience with Axure, Visio, Mind map etc Experience with Development Methodologies and technology framework knowledge
Post Date:2015-12-30 06:28:22
Urgently Requires ASP.Net Developer
- To work closely with Development team
- Coordinate and execute test activities as and when needed
- Participate in feature development and drive quality into development process
- Ensure quality of appliance for demos execute the tests as per test cases
Didn't Find Suitable Profile For You??