Candidates should have the following skills:
- Good knowledge of PHP (Laravel) to create, design, and modify applications to suit the requirement of a client.
- Good knowledge of Laravel frameworks.
- Good knowledge of relational databases – MySql, SQL Server.
- Should have the ability to work as a team with the business owner, developers, designers, and Testers.
- Working knowledge of web services, and APIs.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serve as a liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development